1. I noticed that you sell two different pheromone products. One is a pheromone cologne called Liquid Magnet and the other is a pheromone spray called Attractant 10. What is the difference between the two?
Answer: Liquid Magnet is a pheromone cologne that is applied to the skin just like your regular cologne. Attractant 10 is a pheromone spray that is applied to fabric (suggested use is to spray it on your shirt collar and on the end of your shirt or coat sleeve).
2. How long will it take to get my order?
Answer: It usually takes 7-10 days or less unless you request Priority Mail for an extra fee.
3. Will my order be mailed in a discreet package?
Answer: Yes, we respect your privacy and our packages are very plain and only have a mailing label with Gemini Publishing Co. on it.
4. If I order with a credit card, what name will appear on my billing?
Answer: Gemini Publishing Company
5. How do you ship?
Answer: We use the U.S. Post Office (sorry we do not use UPS or ship C.O.D).
6. Do you offer overnight shipping?
Answer: No - Because we had to discontinue this option due to fraudulent orders by dishonest people.
7. Are your books available in the book stores?
Answer: No, they are available by mailorder only.
8. Can I exchange one product for another?
Answer: Sorry, we discourage exchanges. We are not a library.
9. Do you accept foreign checks?
Answer: Sorry, we can not cash foreign checks (you can send us a International Money Order in U.S. Funds, Bank Draft drawn on an American Bank, or use your credit card).
10. I live in a foreign country and do not have a credit card. How can I place an order?
Answer: You can send us a International Money Order in U.S. Funds or a Bank Draft drawn on an American Bank.
11. How long does it take to ship a order to a foreign country?
Answer: We ship foreign orders by AIRMAIL Insured. It usually takes about a week. Sometimes Customs slows delivery.